How lovely is Bonnyknits? (Spoiler: very).
She nominated me for this very cute award. Thank you! It feels good to know people enjoy reading this blog as much as I enjoy reading others.
You should go check out her blog immediately. She’d be on my list if she hadn’t nominated me anyway.
These are the rules of the One Lovely Blog Award:
- Thank and link back to the person who nominated you
- List the rules and display the award
- Include seven facts about yourself
- Nominate around 10-15 other bloggers and let them know about the award (their About page is a good place!)
- Follow the blogger who nominated you, if not already. (Optional!)
Seven Facts About Polo
- I was born in the southwest of England and grew up on a small crazy island sticking off the coast.
- After visiting Canada multiple times since I was 18, I finally emigrated six months ago.
- I have a first class honours degree in Linguistics and Philosophy.
- My first and biggest passion is reading and writing: I used to cuddle books instead of teddies.
- I love strong flavours. As a kid I would take sips of vinegar.
- I’ve had OCD most of my life but it’s almost under control now.
- My day job is at a call centre and I love it because they let me knit.
So here are the people I’m telling you to go check out because they are super awesome.
If I’ve got your pronoun choice wrong, I do apologise – let me know and I’ll change it.
- Gladeridercrafts. Very talented, very sweet. Always has something interesting or nice to say in her blog and her comments.
- Photosophiaus. This is my good friend Sophie. She is reponsible for my knitting addiction. She’s also very talented and a constant inspiration (though she doesn’t knit/crochet much now).
- Kerry writes the most lovely posts with interesting tidbits and good photos.
- Hardknitlife always has something new to say and is a very talented knitter.
- Soknitsome is another blogger who I’ve grown to adore lately. Very friendly and her posts are great.
- Little Church Knits posts wonderful things and wonderful photos. Make sure you bundle up if you click on her; it’s snowing on her blog right now!
- Ways to Knit Forever always has something good on the needles.
- Bamcrafts has excellent posts and often has new patterns on the go. Good ones.
- Crosstitchery is a blog full of ideas and charming notions. Love visiting it.
- The Sock Monkey knits a lot of socks. Some of those socks are from his own patterns. I really love socks too.
Honestly, I’ve been lacking in energy thanks to NaNoWriMo and the weather change. I haven’t been blogging consistently and I haven’t been visiting my old favourites. Thank you for making me miss it, Bonnyknits. I’m going to be clicking through all you guys and my reader all day now.